This PAID website is SO glitchy, chat unable to load, very unstable features. Now, as if I hadn't already been frustrated enough over the past few years; your chat on my PAID subscription is just showing 7 of the well over hundreds of threads. It wont load anything. I cant see any past information from past days or even earlier today. I have logged off and on multiple times.... You ever wonder why people in general are not excited about having to pay MORE to read articles? What an absolute failure by your tech team... Again.
Can you add a feature to batch "mark all read" on news and analyst reports
My System generated Icon is a generic icon. I want to change it to the Seeking Alfa Icon.
EXPI - eXp World Holdings, Inc. - the stock needs to be adjusted because there was a 2-1 stock split.
EXPI - eXp World Holdings, Inc.
A screenshot won't work for this, and it only happens on SA, not other websites I have opened in other tabs.
- I can't highlight and copy text.
- The article, which previously (a few minutes prior) loaded fine, now won't even fully load itself. It is just blank screen until I get to the comments section.
- Firefox v86.00 for Windows 10
- Windows 10
- Java Script allowed (though this shouldn't matter, because the webpage with the article in question was working just fine a few minutes prior)
- Misc Note: This has repeatedly happened to various articles over the past few weeks . . . . just FYI.
Customer support service by UserEcho