Seeking Alpha's Feedback Forum
Note: If you are running our app on your iPhone/iPad or Android device and you have a technical issue, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app from the store and see if the problem is resolved.
Our team reviews every post in this forum. However, we cannot guarantee a personal response to every post.
Just started, has been working.
1. Click on the link and something flashes but nothing happens.
2. Copy the link location to a browser.
3. Get "Welcome to Seeking Alpha, please complete your setup with our FREE app. Already have the app? Tap here to open".
4. Already have the app so I tap on "Tap here to open". Nothing happens.
5. When I open the Android app, under "my authors" I do not see all the articles that were in my email. In particular I do not see the articles from my paid subscription service. I don't appear to have any way to see these on the phone now that the email links don't work.
6. I have app v. 4.16.9 and Android 8.0.
Upon returning to news feed after reading article I am not in spot where article I just read is but am several hours later. The feature works well in Notification but is very annoying for News .
I am on new S7 and problem also existed on my older Samsung
Customer support service by UserEcho