Seeking Alpha's Feedback Forum
Note: If you are running our app on your iPhone/iPad or Android device and you have a technical issue, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app from the store and see if the problem is resolved.
Our team reviews every post in this forum. However, we cannot guarantee a personal response to every post.
Having an awful time today. tried to set up the seeking alpha app. It would not let me get log into my account. I got on my laptop, reset my password, or tried to. I finally got to the conformation of the email. I then had to create a new user name. Don't know why. When that was done. All my info was gone. It did not just reset my password. it created a new account. I did not want an extra account. I just wanted to change my email to my present one and the password. Now I have two accounts. How do I get hold of a person?
When I get an email notice for a new HDO post from Rida I click on the "read it now" link, but no connection comes up, or it might say it can't reach the page. I've tried mobile android and my laptop. I can go to the HDO author website and click on the article and it works fine. What's up??
Thanks for the message, sorry for the issue.
Which browser are you using on the laptop, and where are you trying to open it on the android phone?
On the laptop, please try to go to seekingalpha.com/clean and then log in again to your account and see whether that helps. It may be you are not logged into the right account on the browser you use for your email. I'm not sure on the Android app, so it will help if you can explain the full case.
Thanks for your patience,
I had initiated a subscription using SeekingAlpha. The e-mail for the subscription seems to have been sent to an old e-mail id (which I do not have access to). Please resolve by moving subscription to new id or cancelling it.
I am blocked when I open the articles with my android smartphone, as if ALL were for PRO subscribers only
Sudenly I'm not able to read the articles I receive by email when I try to read it on my android smartphone.
Always a message appears saying that the article is for PRO subscribers (100% of the cases), unlike the case when I use the PC to open the same e-mail, where I can read the full article.
Even though I have installed the SA app in the smartphone, when I click on the "READ" link in the message, I am not asked to view the article though the app, either (this was an option until recently). I will have to open and browse within the APP and search manualy the article I was trying to read in the first place, and only then it works. But until recently I could read the article without opening the APP.
Is there a fix for this?
The Android mobile app and the Mobile Web are unacceptable.
1) There is no "My Authors" section as in the desktop version, where I can look at all articles from a particular author.
2) On almost every article that is long enough and whose comments are longer than a page, when I scroll down to the comments, the original article disappears and becomes a white blank background.
1) I'm only on the Mobile web because the Android app doesn't have the features I want, and unfortunately, even the Mobile web has serious issues.
2) I often do not see any comments in articles that have comments, even when I click the "Comments" link directly. It just links me to the article and there are no comments below it.
3) When I go to one of my authors, the "Public Articles" link yields an empty list, when there should be links to public articles.
When viewing the SA app on my android phone pressing on a quote will make the screen go black and lock up.
Customer support service by UserEcho