Moving a SMALL self-managed acct frm 1 trading agency to another


I am currently with RH and am looking for a way to move my SMALL self-directed acct to another firm. As I just left disabled status and am now fully retired, I need high risk, high return investments and no charges for my acct. Any way I can move an acct from 1 firm to another? And any suggestions as to where?