While this functionality has come and gone over time, for many months now, Alerts sent via E-Mail for dividends declared by companies in my portfolio on SA indicated the amount of the dividend, whether or not it had changed from the company's prior announcement, and the ex-, record, and payable dates (and some other information).
Recently, this has stopped working. The E-Mail contains the dividend amount, but the user must follow the link to see any additional information.
Was this change intentional? And whether or not it was, I would request that the previous functionality be restored.
Example E-Mail from January 15, 2020: [Note the lack of any information other than the amount; clinking the link, of course, will reveal the additional information.]
CLNC : Colony Credit Real Estate declares $0.10 dividend • 4:02 PM
Most recent articles on CLNC
- Colony Credit: Fear Creates 9.5% Yield Opportunity With Strong Upside, Insiders Loading Up by Rida Morwa
- Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. 2019 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Presentation by SA Transcripts
- Colony Credit: Management Failed So The Company Should Be Sold by John Sheehy
Example E-Mail from December 18, 2019: [Note the "in line with previous" text, the payable, record, and ex- date, the yield, and so on.]
GPMT : Granite Point Mortgage Trust declares $0.42 dividend • 4:22 PM
- Granite Point Mortgage Trust (NYSE:GPMT) declares $0.42/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 9.11%
- Payable Jan. 17; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 30.
- See GPMT Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth.
Most recent articles on GPMT
- Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. 2019 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Presentation by SA Transcripts
- Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. 2019 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides by SA Transcripts
- Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. 2019 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides by SA Transcripts
Customer support service by UserEcho