How can i change the registered Name in Contributor Details?

Harriman Capital Inc 6 years ago in Website updated by SA Abby Carmel 6 years ago 1

The analyst whose name was used to register this account has left our company and since now i have to upload a photoed ID before i can submit an equity research report, i need to change the name in Contributor Details. Could you please advice how can i do that? Thanks in advance.


Please email contributors@seekingalpha.com with all the details, so we can help you make the necessary changes.