Seeking Alpha publishes hundreds of articles every day and PRO is the only way to navigate this coverage and get the most out of Seeking Alpha massive analyst base.
Below is a step-by-step guide to getting the most out of Seeking Alpha PRO.
1. Review Every PRO Investment Summary
- We publish strong investment ideas on our PRO Editor's account every day and deliver them directly into your inbox for maximum convenience.
- We also let you know about Top Ideas through this channel. You can find our Top Idea list here.
2. Find The Setting On The Idea Filter Which Best Suits Your Interests
- The PRO exclusive Idea Filter is a quick way to get a list of all recently published articles which fit your needs. We recommend filtering for "Tier 1 Authors" (in the Quality drop down menu) to start seeing long and short ideas by our best authors.
- Next, try filtering for "Growth" or "Value" (in the Investment Style drop down menu). This is a great way to ensure you are finding the best investment fitting your style.
3. Follow Your Favorite Tickers & Seeking Alpha Authors
- New users to Seeking Alpha sometimes miss the big picture. To get the most from your investment in Seeking Alpha, it is worthwhile following the tickers you are researching and following authors who appear to share your interests.
- One of the best ways to find investment ideas is to find an author who likes the same type of stocks - invariably, they will point you to an opportunity you were not aware of. You should feel free to direct message or comment on your favorite author's work - they are likely to get back to you quickly.
4. Get Advice From The PRO Editors
- The PRO Editors are available to help you find authors and content who fit your needs. We have spent years curating and reading Seeking Alpha and therefore can spot the diamonds in the rough and know the authors who might be best suited to fit your investment style.
- We can dramatically help accelerate your Seeking Alpha journey and are happy to help. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or feedback about how we can make the PRO experience better, please contact us via direct message or at email@example.com.
To learn more or subscribe to PRO please click here.
Customer support service by UserEcho