- Start by searching for a stock on the top right of the home page or choosing a stock from your portfolio.
- Click on Earnings (next to Summary tab)
- The Earnings Summary tab provides information on the next scheduled earnings date, estimates for earnings per share (EPS), revenue, and more.
- The EPS Surprise & Estimates by Quarter chart shows the company's earnings result quarter by quarter as compared with analyst estimates.
- Click on the Earnings Estimates tab to view past and future earnings estimates. Below one can find revenue estimates - past and future.
- Click on the Earnings Revisions tab to the history of analyst revisions to earnings and revenue.
- Click on the Earnings Surprise tab to compare the company's earnings and revenue results with analyst consensus.
- Click on Analyst Ratings to view an average of analyst price targets for the company and their score/rating. Below that please find analyst target price and rating history
Customer support service by UserEcho