Seeking Alpha subscriptions - cancellation and refund policy
You can request to cancel your subscription at any time. Subscriptions will be cancelled at the completion of the current billing period for both monthly and annual subscriptions.
All our subscriptions are set to automatically renew at the end of the subscription period unless cancelled.
The subscriptions can be managed easily on the Paid Subscriptions page.
Subscriptions with a Free Trial:
- If you start a trial and decide not to continue with the service, you must make sure to cancel before the trial end date.
- We allow only one trial per service per lifetime, so if you are signing up for a service back again, then you will be charged upfront.
Subscriptions with a 30-day Limited Money Back Guarantee:
- While signing up for a subscription service that is under a 30-day Limited Money Back Guarantee, you agree to be charged for a month at least.
- If you decide to cancel the annual subscription within the first 30 days, you will receive a refund for the remaining 11 months at the end of the first month.
- The monthly subscriptions are not covered under this plan and are not refundable.
- It is applicable to first-time subscribers only.
- A few of our lower-priced services offer neither a Free Trial nor a 30-day Limited Money Back Guarantee. The charge is upfront and is non-refundable.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-347-509-6837 if you need any help.