Seeking Alpha Essential is a powerful toolkit designed to assist investors in making informed investment decisions.
The following is a list of Essential features and benefits:
Access to nearly 1,000,000 articles on Seeking Alpha
Seeking Alpha has the most extensive reservoir of market research available. A myriad of long and short ideas with in-depth analysis to consider on a wide variety of stocks, ETFs, commodities, cryptocurrencies and markets. Here are some ways to experience the site.
Filter stocks according to bullish or bearish thesis
A good investor always considers the opposite point of view before making an investment. Use Essential’s filter feature to sort an individual stock’s articles by long or short thesis. Essential subscribers can also filter according to top quality Editor’s Pick articles.
Exclusive content for Essential subscribers
Essential subscribers receive exclusive, high quality articles published regularly and delivered directly to your email inbox.
Earnings results at your fingertips
Find out what management is saying about the stocks that interest you. Essential offers unlimited access to all conference call transcripts and audio recordings available.
Streamlined navigation experience
Essential has less advertising and conveniently locates more data at your fingertips.
Seeking Alpha Author Sentiments
Essential provides an exclusive overview of Seeking Alpha author’s sentiments (Bullish vs. Bearish) on many stocks and ETFs, at a glance. As new articles are published, overall sentiment is automatically updated. You can find this on the right side of a stock or ETF’s quote page, for example.
Essential subscribers receive full-text versions of the latest news delivered straight to your inbox.
Follow more tickers with Essential
Essential subscribers are entitled to follow and receive the latest news and articles on up to 500 tickers in the Seeking Alpha portfolio.
Discover similar stocks and ETFs
Upon viewing a stock or ETF quote, Essential’s AI proprietary algorithms suggests similar peer stocks and ETFs to consider.
Robust Dividend Investing Tools
Essential offers a robust dividend module with a host of new features for dividend investors:
- Dividend scoring describes the attractiveness of the yield compared to peers
- Dividend consistency scores the company’s consistency in paying dividends
- Dividend safety estimates the company’s ability to pay expected upcoming dividends
- Dividend growth rates the attractiveness of the dividend growth rate as compared with pears
- Dividend yield history which can be compared to peers graphically and downloaded as a spreadsheet
- 1, 3, and 5 year yield on cost, divided by its average cost basis
- Dividend growth rates history with Annual Payout Growth (YoY) and CAGR
- Future dividend estimates according to consensus
Powerful Comparison & Analysis Tools
- Earnings revisions history
- Analyst rating history
- Earnings surprise history
- Analyst target price history
Complete Earnings Module
Essential subscribers benefit from full access to Seeking Alpha’s Earnings section, including:
- Future EPS and revenue growth analyst consensus estimates
- Analysts’ historical revisions to earnings EPS and revenue estimates
- Historical earnings and revenue surprises
Customer support service by UserEcho