This issue has been resolved.
Please let us know if it is still an issue for you.
Thanks for your note.
Our system reports no email bonces or errors in sending the daily newsletters:
1. Click on "Notifications".
2. Click the "Gear" icon in the top left of the screen.
3. Scroll down to "Notification Setting".
4. Tap the button to turn on notifications for all category selections (orange means notifications are enabled).
5. Tap the down arrow to enable notifications for specific selections.
Should the changes not take affect, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Thanks for your note and for your feedback.
I'll raise this with our product team and they will consider this feature change should other echo your feedback.
Can you specify if you were accessing Seeking Alpha via the Android app of mobile web browser?
In addition, which articles or posts were you trying to "X" out of? Was it in the "Analysis" tab or the "News" tab?
Customer support service by UserEcho