+3

I am having the same issue. I know they want me to sign up for Premium, but is there a way to avoid this?  Just started to happen about 2-3 weeks ago. Any input is welcome.

+4

I am getting the same. Came out of nowhere. Frankly, 90% of the articles are not worth even the time to delete, the other 10% worth it with the comment section being the prime mover.  That is why I never moved to Premium in the first place.  Please tell me this is a glitch and not a strong arm tactic to move everyone to Premium, a rediculously expensive, low value option.

+3

i have the same problem. i signed up for 19.95 a month and am being blocked by article limit. very frustrated and there appears to be no one to communicate with to solve the problem.

+3

Me too. Too bad. I am about to walk away after a long time in this site

+3

What a great way to send viewers to other sites! They tell you you have reached your limit but don't telll you what that limit is! It appears to be zero.

+2

how to block all emails from seeking alpha ?

+5

I have been a long time Seeking Alpha subscriber. Now I am blocked from reading articles unless I pay $240/yr. 90% of the articles do not interest me at all, even though I tried to direct them to my stocks of interest or favorite authors. Most of those favorite authors, in turn, are now hiding behind pay walls, so I have to kiss more and more frogs on SA before I find a Prince. In retirement, I cannot afford or justify the price of these private subscriptions, that cost many more times than I could possibly gain from my limited investments, especially if I don't want to commit everything I have into one of these highly specialized segments.  And now, with the best traditional articles hiding behind expensive private pay walls, SA wants me to pay for the gleanings that are left. No thank you. I'll seek the Seeking Alpha I remember somewhere else. 

+2

I was just cut off for clicking on too many articles.  I wish I knew the number for the limit.  I got into the habit of just clicking and reading the beginning summary.  I can do without SA.  What are our alternatives to SA?  Unfortunately, I have gotten a lot of business for SA by recommending to others.  Time to let them know.

+2

It appears that SA wishes to close down the site. No thinking site manager would, without notice, suddenly cut off members, with no explanation. It's too bad for site posters, as they will lose many followers with no ability to direct them to other sites.

+1

I am also a premium, paid subscriber. Clicked on an interesting article, allowed to read briefly (a tease) then blocked, without offering the way to resolve this. I thought the benefits of subscribing was more access to relevant opinions over the free site. Will review the ad.

+2

also have problems with articles after membership!!!

+1

I'm seeing articles on the mobile app just fine with my premium subscription, but when I logon to SA via my laptop, I am subject to an article limit. It doesn't recognize my premium subscription.

I hope an employee of SA can explain what is going on here.  
 I’m a new Dividend freedom tribe member, paying $399 for the subscription.  I’m receiving tons of emails from SA but can’t read any of them because of the limit.   For $399 a year, I feel like I should get to read the articles I’m being sent, many of which are regarding dividends, which is what I’m literally paying for.  Please explain.  Am I expected to pay an additional $240/year for that?  Thanks in advance.

+1

This is complete bull----

on  april FOOLS DAY  THE  LEFTIST EMPLOYEES  AT  SA  DISABLED MY USER ID

AND CHANGED MY PASSWORD...

+1

I renewed my Premium membership in December. Today the site tells me I have reached my 5 article limit, although it recognizes my portfolios and author list. Please fix.

+1

I have the same problem.  I get a screen that says I have reached my free article limit.  I have never been told anything about this.  I have a friend who uses you all the time, and she does not get this message, and I'm sure she has seen more articles than me.  What are you going to do about this??

+2

Same here.  "Reached your limit..."  This is on all articles.  What is the "limit?"   This will drive me away.

I paid for a full year upfront and now they are blocking me and not accepting my login. I have no way to contact them. I at least want my money back.

I have the same issue. Have tried to contact their customer support but no response. 

I think we are being scammed!