Seeking Alpha's Feedback Forum
Note: If you are running our app on your iPhone/iPad or Android device and you have a technical issue, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app from the store and see if the problem is resolved.
Our team reviews every post in this forum. However, we cannot guarantee a personal response to every post.
The Android mobile app and the Mobile Web are unacceptable.
1) There is no "My Authors" section as in the desktop version, where I can look at all articles from a particular author.
2) On almost every article that is long enough and whose comments are longer than a page, when I scroll down to the comments, the original article disappears and becomes a white blank background.
1) I'm only on the Mobile web because the Android app doesn't have the features I want, and unfortunately, even the Mobile web has serious issues.
2) I often do not see any comments in articles that have comments, even when I click the "Comments" link directly. It just links me to the article and there are no comments below it.
3) When I go to one of my authors, the "Public Articles" link yields an empty list, when there should be links to public articles.
When viewing the SA app on my android phone pressing on a quote will make the screen go black and lock up.
tried to find out if there were others in the same boat as me, but didnt.
Id like to have/be able to put my costs to the 1000th decimal point because typically the prices round up or down rendering my portfolio ubreliable to me.
I have a lengthy discussion going w a buddy of mine in the private messenger, and when I use my mobile (Android) to write to him or read one of his messages, I have to scroll down for literally almost 30 seconds to get to the last of our convo. Perhaps reverse the conversation in private messenger.
Please allow posts to be edited after being posted. I know this can be done if you post from a PC, but currently I can't do it when I use my tab a tablet.
Sometimes the posting process runs the post through the tablet's enhanced spell checker and it gets altered in weird and ghastly ways.
Customer support service by UserEcho